Monday 5 May 2014

Day 304

Day 304;

So it's the day after the sports day and I went to my grandma and grandpa's house today but also with them my 2 uncles and 2 cousins came to visit, the uncles came one of their's spouses, my aunt/the mother of my 2 cousins, and the other ones girl friend.

So while I was there I got given a beaker full of a fascinating drink which was brewed by my grandpa he called it something like Two Cuts Cider Shandy, Tini was specking to my aunt about it and apparently it's a great for getting rid of weeds from the garden if you don't like it.

Bur I have 2 problems with that statement ;

1. Of course it's going to kill off all weeds that it touches it's alcohol.

2. I actually liked it and the 2 cuts that It's supposed to give you I have yet to experience even 1 of them.

Hancock's Two Cut Cider Shandy, is to be release in every good, alcoholic beverage store just about never, which is a shame but an eccentric old man makes it in a shed.

No comments:

Post a Comment