Thursday 22 May 2014

Day 321

Day 321;

So today I have gone to the gym, which was fun and I got told that extreme sports were the best; for me. As I am fearless, apparently, well I'd like to say was I am not fearless as I find peoples affections, if they are towards me a bit frightening, but that could be as it remains an unknown to me. Now if he had said that I don't fear death I'm thinking that would be more accurate, as I know what happens to  me then, by that statement I don't mean definitely but just good enough for me,

What will happen to me when I pop my clogs/keel over and die, I shall be dead I have entered the realm of the non existent I shall only be alive in the minds of the people that I have touched either physically or metaphysically, even if they/you try to forget me.You/they may even be-successful in forgetting me; lackey people. My physical form could probably be scattered over the fields of blity/another country or I could be used as compost or pig/another animal's food, I don't mind what you do to my body once I'm dead, as that's it for me.

My thoughts are random like i was thinking about North Korea and Kim Jong Un, the youngest son of the prior dictator of north Korea and the Grandson of the first, why the youngest son?

But below is a video taken by somme of the people that visited North Korea from what they have shown us it seems like an idilic place to live as long as you don't live in any of the areas that they were told they were not allowed to film; which included some slums, and then obviously all of the stuff that they didn't see which included all of the concentration camps of which I shall go into a little bit latter (after the following).





Ok, as with every story there is multiple sides to it and I shall go into another one it's still about Kim Jung Un, so that means that it has happened in-between 2011 and now.



But that is the only inside look that I have ever seen into this aspect of North Korean life, But I wonder if I could visit North Korea and then if I was allowed to go I may be able to visit some of the hidden disabled North Koreans, as I am disabled, not to clutter the streets, As if I got to do that maybe I could also bring some people with me like this WheelChairman2 who apparently has no rime for stupidity which should basically mean no time for me. But besides, and he is pretty good in a wheel chair at racing. But then there's also the Boccia team that I was part of who are disabled also and the could go to North Korea as well and then, the five of us could help some Paralympic talent in the North of Korea and then I may be able to tell Kim Jung Un to stop being a dick and quit the military first campaign of his government and get him to put the people first.

No comments:

Post a Comment