Sunday 4 May 2014

Day 303

Day. 303;

So today I have done my dissableded athletics tournament.

But today I got a goat boccia I was the weak link In the team but we still managed to get to the final and then we lost the final to some people that were actually pros, they had they're own boccia balls and alll, but there's were actual proper boccia balls unlike us who had boccia balls filled with beans, which make it more difficult for us to actually get the weight on then correct, apparently. The three standout players on the team that I was part of weere Emma, Gowen (I think I know it wasn't Gower) and Dan but the 4th player on the team that I was part of was pretty darn good also as he won a couple of games for us, but then it came down to me the player number 5, within one of the first two ends I could have made the score 2 for our team and then in the 4th end of the boccia final even if they picked up 3 shot after we had picked up only 1 shot in each of the first 3 ends. So it as the tire breaker match and the pro team had used all but one of the balls for there team and our ball was still laying shot so with there last ball the professional team snuck a shot right on top, of the target ball, not as in literally on top I mean as in touching the white ball/pin, but i guess that is some of the shenanigans that they pull out of their processional bag of shenanigans.

But some things happened before then.

Ok you mean the fun athletics stuff that I did in the morning?

Yes and the face planting.

Ok, i shall start at the beginning the first event was the 65 M dash before we were to get started we had to warm up by jogging from a line to another line and back/a quick 20 M jog of 10 M either way, which I did fine but then the next time we had to run between the start line and the next line which was 20M away so I decided to run it and I got so far and I stacked it I pretty much just lent forward and fell down.

Where were your arms at this point to cushion the impact?

I have no idea other than attached by my shoulders but other than that I have no idea. Then the ST Johns ambulance people turned unto literally clean my blood off off of me, and just keep me over to one side of the course and by telling me repeatedly that it's the shock?

What was the shock?

I'm unsure I still wanted to finish my warm up,

What about thee blood that was poring out of your face?

I don't know I was only really aware of a small percentage of it, I think. But by the time that the 65M race started. I had been fully patched up by the ST. Johns ambulance woman, well I was born in the ST Johns' hospital in oxford so manny years ago it would have been a n actual circle if i had died in their care.

You're sick.

Thank you, and I hadn't even got on to my Long Jump, which was a probably life time best for me as I ran up to the line and I jumped and I stuck the landing twice each time I was getting closer to the 2M mark as i first got 1.94 (approximately) then I got to 1.97 (approximately) and then on my 3rd and final jump I jumped but the momentum from my jump carried me 2.01M.

Now is it the faceplant? 

Yes it was the time that I did the faceplant now what happened was as I landed my feet bounced up a little way and my face got planed in the sand, fun timed.

No comments:

Post a Comment