Friday 30 May 2014

Day 329; Stupid things that the fox says and my solution for american obesity

Day 329; Stupid things that the fox says and my solution for american obesity

So it is suddenly day 329,

And today I have seen some shockingly dishonest news from the fox, what does the fox say and all that jazz, You can watch it below video to see what the fox had to say.



The insanity of that statement by the fox presenters as pointed oil by the host of the show it's a non sense of a story;  On my home here in sun drenched Britain, I'm being ironic, on our roof we have two types of solar panels one for electric and the other for heating up water., and we are actually getting money back from the national grid for the energy that we produce. So the energy companies are moving in the wrong direction when it comes down to renewable energy services in the us, as when all of the fossils fuels run out on them i don't know what they'll be doing, the US will be quite literally up the stream without a paddle. So when the fuel has run out and it will run out, you over there in the US will have all of the gadgetry of the modern times but you shall have no power to run it. The government decide to tackle the obesity problem by getting giant hamster wheels for the overweight people to run around in to produce electrical energy, if it could happen  it'd save your country the humiliation of being the fattest country in the world.

How bafflingly stupid can you get? 

I don't know but I think that new s extract tops all of my stupid things tjat i have said some stupid to spare.

I know. it hat fly seems possible.

I know that you may have been disappointed by the lack of the what does the fox say song so I shall rectify that.



And to Finnish this post off today I'm going to put in a version of the song that I have posted on another day, the one about it being the end of the world and I have got it with the misheard lyrics, so with that iI 'd like to state goodnight/good morning/have a good time of day/night that you are reading this.


No comments:

Post a Comment