Friday 23 May 2014

Day 322

Day 322;

As I voted today in the elections for the representative for my region of the UK within the EU, who did I vote for, you may ask but I will not answer.

Wel it was a big list of parties, each with a box next to them and I had to draw an X in one off the boxes.

But I spent some time actually working out who to vote for while I was there as there was so many parties to choose from like the NOTOEU party as well as The Conservatives and the rest of the Usual suspects but still no Savage party; I know that I should really found it and get Allergy to be the focal persona as she can speak and she looks about 100 times better than me; the only minority bad aspect to her is her belly which she has tasked me as her personal trainer to get rid of. But that isn't an actual issue.

She did the Political side test at I side with, Allergy surprised herself as she had got conservative, and I held up a queue of people waiting to cast throe votes at the polling station.But I still wonder how they tally up all of the votes for each constituency as you vote for the party as everyone has one vote for the party that they want representing them and how come there's many different parties representing a certain constituency?like in the south east district it has a conservative followed by a UKIPper, which was a Mr Nigel Farage.

I'm puzzeleed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment