Tuesday 6 May 2014

Day 305

Day 305;

So it has been day number 305, and my blistered heel has stopped casing havoc, which didn't bother me until i had sat down in the car for a while with my shoes on, it was on the way back when Tini noticed that I was limping, well the car had stopped so we all got out of the car and I had to go to the conveniently placed McDonalds toilets.

I was doing what I should have been doing yesterday/sports-day, but Tini had found a small plaster to stick onto my heel. But with this mental condition I call myself I find it exceedingly difficult to read inyo other peoples emotions on the point of me, I can tell if they're annoyed with me sometimes, and if they are happy with me sometimes. But that's about it, Even the sincerity of complements for me like at yesterdays sports-day as a load of people like Emma, Gowen (I'm still unsure of the name) and Bob (one of the organisers)  as they couldn't have meant it literally as even I know that they were all terrible shots, but they could have meant as a first time effort,, as even the pro team made some mistakes. So I am guessing that I'll be needing a lot of practise until  I get unto they're standards, as I know that my impairments can't be as bad as some of the others that were on my team. I almost broke a world record on the long jump with my face, but I could walk to my old schools long-jump sandpit if I ever wanted to practise it's just approximately a 8 minuet genteel stroll from the home that I live in.

I was wondering,

As you do.

Yes exacta ly as I do, what is almost everyone's problem with nudity?

Ah so you've remembered the conversation you were haveing with Allergy?

Yes but only as side product of this topic. But could I just clarify I don't actually think that everyone has got a problem with nursery as Miilry Cirus demonstrated in one of her video's that she has no problem with getting up infrount of a camera nude but throat some of the responses that she has had that come from the one little snippet of a songs music video and the repercussions that she has faced. Like haven'ng an article on this blog about it.

Ok now that was harsh.

But if you want to know who did have a problem with her lack of apparel?

Allergy?

Yes you got it in one guess. Which is kind of amuseing to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment