Tuesday 27 August 2013

Day 52

Day 52;

So its day 52, but my mind is still thinking about how that reverend hadn’t read the bible and I gave one example of where he obliviously hadn’t.

So on today’s blogpost I shall be expanding upon it, I shall also type about the zoo as I didn’t yesterday and then once that’s all done I shall type about my life today/day 52.

“Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.

“I came to cast fire on the earth, and would that it were already kindled! I have a baptism to be baptized with, and how great is my distress until it is accomplished! Do you think that I have come to give peace on earth? No, I tell you, but rather division. For from now on in one house there will be five divided, three against two and two against three. They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against her daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.

For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. And a person's enemies will be those of his own household. Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me, and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

Micah 7:6 ESV
For the son treats the father with contempt, the daughter rises up against her mother, the daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; a man's enemies are the men of his own house.

That’s enough for now about the bible for now at least I still have to complete my bible study of a Thomas before November time.

The Zoo was fun getting to meet some of my lost relatives, but it was noisier than it normally is as we took some closer relatives to us along with us two cousins and an aunt and uncle of mine but the cousins of mine are only 3 & 4 years old I think or they shall be at they’re next anniversaries. Who just couldn’t shut up my uncle Ryan was the least irritating as he hardly got a word in amongst the screaming of the infants and the cackling/speaking, in a high pitched tone of voice, of Katie (my aunt). So in actual fact Ryan didn’t manage to annoy me it was the other 3.

Now I shall move onto today/day 52 and as usual it started off with breakfast and then I can’t remember what I did until lunch, then lunch happened and I started researching the actual quotes from the bible that are above as I knew that there was one quote like the above in the bible I didn’t realise that there was so much in the bible like that, and if you asked any of my friends if they liked they’re parents I’m relatively certain that they all would say yes, they did, even the Christian friends of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment