Tuesday 6 August 2013

Day 32

Day 32;

Now on day 32 it was like a standard one of my days.

As in I awoke, I got out bed, breakfast, shower, brushed teeth, got dressed.

Then I watched some more Heroes, I went to lunch, I spent a little time wondering how the vanity of humanity blinds some from the truth of our existence, I went to dinner, I pondered on thoughts of humanity the great oxymoron, again.

First off I would like to congratulate Mr Peter Spin Doctor for becoming the new 12th Doctor.


Secondly I would like to congregate England’s Cricket team as they were saved by the rain to draw the 3rd test at Old Trafford which means that the ashes stay with us for another year, Even if the Australians mange to win the final 2 tests making the test total be 2 a piece and then it’s the 3rd test’s result that counts as 0.5 each, both are on 2.5 points by the end of this series. So it should be a draw but England get  to keep the ashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment