Wednesday 7 August 2013

Day 33

Day 33;

So it’s been day 33.

I’m sorry that I was late.

,12 hours late in fact. but I was... no excuses.

Ok red, whoops I just looks a bit like o called you a Pokemon trainers name, I know it was one of the optional names in a game, see I’m not completely stupid, I’m half , and you’re the other half. but I thought Red was in the television show as well, I’ll investigate, no I think it was in the manga you can view the history of Red bellow.


So lets get onto the part of what I actually did- I awoke, got out of bed, ate breakfast, brushed teeth, showered and shaved, got dressed.

But shaved thing I am not sure that I actually did shave because Mike decided to shave me first after lunch and a second before we left to watch a football match, and I meant real football not Americans weird version whivh allows you run with the rugby ball shaped ball/

Then I was watching Heroes and do you know of Arthur Petrelli look bellow;



He revived himself by absorbing Adam’s powers, didn’t he? So he can’t die, but then why did they say that he was dead in heroes?

No comments:

Post a Comment