Monday 5 August 2013

Day 31

Day 31;

So it’s day 31, approximately 4 weeks after I thought that I’d last at doing this.

Today I have been doing the boring old usual for the most part this morning. But then I was tiding my bedroom while mike fixed my bed, with the radio on and it has been BBC Radio 5 Live Sports Extra. So it has been an ashes day today and Australia is 297 runs ahead of England in order to win this test, the 3rd test. To win the test and to keep their hope alive to win this ashes series.

I was only stating the above data as it was that scores for when I was typing this; I wasn’t stating the actual final score.

But in the middle of the above text I went downstairs for lunch which was actually after Australia went into bat I think but it was after the piece I have added in earlier. The cricket game was played at Old Trafford which was the Cricket ground not the football ground; anyway it is in Manchester like the football ground.

The final disc of my Heroes season 1 box set, I have put on as no more Cricket was due to take place due to low light levels and then later rain stopped play making Australia lead by 331, so they should need to declare and bowl to get England all out within the next 2 days which shouldn’t be too difficult for Australia.


Stupid phrase that I have been thinking about is the silence was deafening, which is a contradictory statement. As how can the absolute absence of sound be so loud, or too loud to hear anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment