Sunday 18 August 2013

Day 44

Day 44;

It’s been day 44 as of yesterday if you’re reading this on the day that I will have scheduled this post to go online. If not what have you been doing for the past x numbers of days, I mean the algebraic version of x not the Roman numeral version which means 10. As if not I’m sure you have been making more and a better use of your time than reading the scrawlings of this mad man. This is how far I had gotten on the night of day 44

Now I’m sorry that I’m late again, now just wait for it here comes the excuse as pathetic as usual, but, see I told you, I had a very big problem when I was attempting to write it out last night which was my eyes, what about them did they fall out, it wasn’t so drastic; it was that my eyes wouldn’t open. So you were tired then, I don’t know but I can remember what I was thinking at the time without having to look in my memory storage banks, as if it was a print out that’s still on the printer tray. Ok then get to work on finishing typing it out, ok, now!

Now yesterday evening I was thinking about the Starks of Winterfell and the Game of Thrones as it is a bit of an inspiration for my Comic Book that I am currently creating, of which I have planed the first 24 pages of it I only can’t plan the advertisements to go on the 8 pages which are to go in-between them, as I haven’t had any interest so I have just had an idea that could make me a little money out of me having fun/being creative but I will have to be checking the law on such things first, so Emma, not now later Emma is my sister but she is working for the Home Office, so I think the legal system is her thing and how am I to distribute it? Most likely I will put the comic up online for free so then the basic benefits of making a virtual comic book is no printing costs and no costs except my time unless I want my own website for it to go on which would cost me. Then there’s the thing about making an actual comic book making business like Marvel, Image or Dark Horse but on a much smaller scale but then I might be able to get some of my expertly creative friends that have, or will, also created some comic book characters and I could ask them to join up with my comic book  under my new kind of label for these virtual comic books that anyone could read for free relatively but the funds come from advertisements.

A friend of mine that I know also likes Comic books, MCS, Anniversary of the day of his birth is tomorrow (by the time that I wrote this so it should be on day 46) apparently So that should give me something to write about for that day.

This is my check list of things to do;


Total eclipse of the heart- Bonnie Tyler
When is it to be completed by ... no date set
Date completed: --
Yugoslavia
When is it to be completed by ... no date set
Date completed: --
Aren't we all undead, except the dead?
When is it to be completed by ... no date set
Date completed: --
Hello Guyz Faceybook page advert
When is it to be completed by ... no date set
Date completed: --
Is David Cameron a good Christian?
When is it to be completed by ... no date set
Date completed: --
What is the function of Godparents, and are they necessary?
When is it to be completed by ... no date set
Date completed: --
Savage Sporting Fix part 5
When is it to be completed by ... no date set
Date completed: 18/08/2013
What is Sectarianism?
When is it to be completed by ... no date set
Date completed: --
A Bible Study of a Thomas; Genesis 7- 1;24
When is it to be completed by ... 01.11.2013
Date completed: --
First draft: 13/08/2013
Create a new computer game
When is it to be completed by ... no date set
Date completed: --
Qatar world cup?
When is it to be completed by ... no date set
Date completed: --
The Savage Acts Comic book
When is it to be completed by ... no date set
Date completed: --
I have planed the pictures for the first issue “the story is born”. Just need to draw them and then I still have to decide on the certain procedure.

No comments:

Post a Comment