Thursday 8 August 2013

Day 34

Day 34;

I know I was slightly late on yesterdays post but I’m attempting to make it up to you.

So where should I start? With the same old routine?

No I think not, it must have become a bit tedious for my diary blogpost to have all of that gunk, about when I wake up until get dressed, or there about it seems to be my MO.

What does MO mean?

Well MO derives from the two Latin words; Modus Operand.

Anyway Sylers MO, from Heroes was a little intriguing as when he got his pray in his sights paralysed he would then lift the rest of the scull to revel the brain of his victim .

Syler was a villain throughout the majority of the Television series and just at the end of season 3 he becomes Nathan, of whom he had killed earlier along in the episode, Now could someone inform me if I was supposed to put a spoiler alert warning on this topic?/

No comments:

Post a Comment