Sunday 4 August 2013

Day 30

Day 30;

Its day 30, for today I have decided to write down the events of today after they have been done.

Well it was a usual day today except I watched Heroes from breakfast time until lunch time when I stopped watching Heroes and I ate my lunch. Then after lunch I left my home to go to the rubbish tip, well actually it was more like I sat in the car while Mike and Tina went to the rubbish tip and then after that we walked along the “seafront” apparently, but I couldn’t tell because the only times that I can remember what I saw from my walk along the “seafront” as I didn’t see very much the sun was very bright. Now at the intervals that I did have some sight I only saw white snow like ground, which I think was the sand, but it had a lot of little blackish green spikes coming out of the ground at random intervals. I think it was the seafront as I could hear and smell the sea as well as feel all of the sand that were in my shoes. After those experiences I went home to watch more Heroes and eat my dinner.


That was what I did on this day, as for my thoughts they were only jumbles of stuff all bundled together, except one. Which was me wondering how do fly’s actually see? Which is a simple enough to answer as it’s from their eyes, but what do they actually see, as if it was similar to our vision then how could they possibly see? As they have tiny bodies so tiny in fact that all of the parts that make up the eye would have to be inconceivably small.

No comments:

Post a Comment