Wednesday 21 August 2013

Day 47

Day 47;

Today/yesterday I got complimented on my choice of music to listen to while I was eating my breakfast, But I wasn’t aware that they were listening they weren’t even in the same house as me at the time. As I only discovered the fact that Mike was on the telephone in the room above of me talking to some people probably colleagues and they could all hear the music. I discovered this as Mike came downstairs and told me as he said something about his colleagues liking my choice of music.

In all the stories the little hero’s always wins against the big villain, said little finger in the Game of Thrones. How false is it in reality as it has been written within the Game of Thrones? True answer is very fictitious, except from within probably the 1% of the occasions.

Cardinal Newman is apparently a religious bigot and he apparently has led a witch-hunt against a secular Labour Woman,

The Andy ‘Cardinal’ Newman apparently doesn’t like this


Which is stupid saying one secular law for all simply as which law would it be? Woulf it be do not murder or do not steel? I somehow that wasn’t what was meant by the sign. Ok you think what was meant by the sign is actually one set of secular laws for all, well that’d actually make sense, so I am for that proposal.  AI am for that idea but I am a bit perpleced of the reason why they put in the title that she’s a labour MP surely thst doesn’t matter, a good idea is still good no matter who says it, or so I thought?

This is my check list of things to do;


Total eclipse of the heart- Bonnie Tyler
When is it to be completed by ... no date set
Date completed: --
Yugoslavia
When is it to be completed by ... no date set
Date completed: --
Aren't we all undead, except the dead?
When is it to be completed by ... no date set
Date completed: --
Hello Guyz Faceybook page advert
When is it to be completed by ... no date set
Date completed: --
Is David Cameron a good Christian?
When is it to be completed by ... no date set
Date completed: --
What is the function of Godparents, and are they necessary?
When is it to be completed by ... no date set
Date completed: --



What is Sectarianism?
When is it to be completed by ... no date set
Date completed: --
A Bible Study of a Thomas; Genesis 7- 1;24
When is it to be completed by ... 01.11.2013
Date completed: --
First draft: 13/08/2013
Create a new computer game
When is it to be completed by ... no date set
Date completed: --
Qatar world cup?
When is it to be completed by ... no date set
Date completed: --
The Savage Acts Comic book
When is it to be completed by ... no date set
Date completed: --
I have planed the pictures for the first issue “the story is born” but I am still working on the first. Just need to draw them and then I still have to decide on the certain procedure.

No comments:

Post a Comment