Saturday 17 August 2013

Day 43

Day 43;

What have I done today, to make me feel... No, just stop there now. Ok then I in actual fact hate that song as well. Then why did you just start tying those lyrics? No special reason, it just exploded within my head.

Now I have been having my personal standard breakfast which you should know by now is a bowl if wheat-a-bix and a cup of milk, with an addition of a bowl of banana which is a fruit even though it doesn’t seem to have any seeds inside of it.

But then I started watching the Game of Thrones again, but before I watched an Epic history on the house of Stark from the Game of Thrones in the form of a YouTube video. That is separated in two parts.

Which I shall put both below this section of text but I shall first add a slight introduction of what each of the parts cover.

So here goes with part one;

It’s basically a telling of the history of the stark name starting from Bran the builder, of massive the wall of the north which I think was based on the north wall from England that was built by the Romans to keep the Scots to the north but it’s actually been built up a lot more than the great wall of China and then some, unlike Hadrian’s Wall, which is the modern name of the Roman’s wall to which I have been a number of times and it’s no longer a wall to keep things out it’s more of a monument to the Romans the few bits of the wall that are still standing anyway.

But now I should probably state that the following videos illustrate events that happened in the book. They aren’t explained in the Television programmes, at least not in the amount of detail.


The second one is about a lot else with the Starks

Like who is John Snow really? Is he really the bastard son of the honour bound Ned Stark? Sounds a bit fishy to me, and if he had knocked up a woman and he had then been hanging around side of her for the 9 months of pregnancy wouldn’t his friend and king have met the woman that he had impregnated at least once during the time that they were at war together?

It basically goes into onto the pre history of Ned Stark, to the Trident when Robert and the Targaryen get to have a fight and then Robert defeats Targaryen.



Finally as you most probably understood from the video’s, that they are by a you-tuber that goes by the name of Comic Book Girl 19, which I’m guessing is because she likes Comic books and she’s a girl, obliviously, the 19 part after was probably her age when she started the Channel which was 6 days after the date of my 20th Anniversary, so if I have guessed her naming lark correctly, but I wouldn’t put my money on it, being the case.

But anyway this is my check list of things to do I thought that I should place this now else wise you mighr be thinking that I had forgotten;

Total eclipse of the heart- Bonnie Tyler
When is it to be completed by ... no date set
Date completed: --
Yugoslavia
When is it to be completed by ... no date set
Date completed: --
Aren't we all undead, except the dead?
When is it to be completed by ... no date set
Date completed: --
Hello Guyz Faceybook page advert
When is it to be completed by ... no date set
Date completed: --
Is David Cameron a good Christian?
When is it to be completed by ... no date set
Date completed: --
What is the function of Godparents, and are they necessary?
When is it to be completed by ... no date set
Date completed: --
Savage Sporting Fix part 5
When is it to be completed by ... no date set
Date completed: --
What is Sectarianism?
When is it to be completed by ... no date set
Date completed: --
A Bible Study of a Thomas; Genesis 7- 1;24
When is it to be completed by ... 01.11.2013
Date completed: --
First draft: 13/08/2013
Create a new computer game
When is it to be completed by ... no date set
Date completed: --
Qatar world cup?
When is it to be completed by ... no date set
Date completed: --
The Savage Acts Comic book
When is it to be completed by ... no date set
Date completed: --
I have planed the first few pictures on the first page of the first issue “the story is born”.

No comments:

Post a Comment