Friday 9 August 2013

Day 35

Day 35;

Welcome, back? To my blog, this is where I type about stuff that happened to me either in my head or in reality. That I either remembered to make a note of or I remembered,.

And I remember typing yesterday some thing about not typing my daily morning routine as you could easily just go back a couple (literally 2) to find it enclosed within.

then after I did that I completed watching my “Heroes” DVD collection. It’s not the complete “Heroes” collection as I’m missing out season 4. But I just have 2 complaints minimum with the 3 seasons that I have got but I know that one of them may be answered in the season that I don’t have;

My first point of contention was the fact that I know that I am no Einstein but with my rudimentary understanding of his theory of time travel and his name was mentioned by Matt Parkman when they were attempting to get Hiro back from the past as they had to supercharge Daphne with Ando’s powers to get her to go faster than speed of light in order to get her to go back in time to rescue Hiro, and I do in actual fact understand that much but it’s the bit about getting Hiro back to the future that I don’t understand, I know that if he had his powers he could just image himself there and then he would get  there.  But then he had lost all of his powers, so how did they manage to get back? I have even done some more research on Einstein you can watch below and it said nothing about moving forward in time, so my point survives the first bit of scrutiny.


I only decided to pick it up on that inconsistency as it was using a world renowned scientists name to push false ideas.

Secondly Arthur Should still be alive as not only did he absorb the sword saints healing powers to awaken but he also did the same to Pete but he left Pete alive by at the end. So that is what I think happened in season 4, so Arthur is still alive and his plots are as deadly as ever.

I think I had some more little disagreements with the stories but I can only remember one of them and it was Hiro’s trips into the future which created paradoxes a plenty,as in-between his first visit to the future the city was destroyed but then he went back in time and they all prevented pete from blowing up and taking the city along with it but if what happened after happened in one time frame it therefore effected all others within that frames passage so makeingthe outcome the same.


But then again what do I know of time? I'm only an ape.

No comments:

Post a Comment