Sunday 11 August 2013

Day 37

Day 37;

I woke up then I got up and I walked towards my door at this time I could hear.Mike backing out commands to Alice who he had just woke up probably, and I got to the door Mike had already walked off down the stairs,. So I decided to waltz, not literally, back to my bed still listening to all of the chatter.

When I got back to m bed I got in and then I heard Mike talking to Tina about me not being awake so I had to get up again and walk out of my room and down stars to complete my ordinary wake up routine with just a couple of alterations in the schedule. As usual.

But then on getting dressed I decided to make a check list for me to put on this blog for me to note when I have completed each one of the tasks and from day to day, and then when I have completed the task I could write a review of how it was done and then maybe I could even link to it if it's on another web page.

But today I noticed that I needed to change the height of my desk, So here I go, I first twisted the front, as I look at it, right leg clock wise to loosen it up for extension I extended it but without a ruler to measure the length of the extension it is trickier to gauge an accurate length for the other 3 table legs, but I have got one of the other legs done.. Then I had to turn them counter clockwise to lock them it they're new lengths. 

Then I ate my lunch, then I went to watch a football match,. It was only the second game of the season so you can't really take much from it except the team that I support has so far won 100% of their league games so far this season which is but than last season already as the didn't win until they're 8th game last season. 

But I wonder if they'll survive this season in the l wage that are in? As last season the team didn't know they were staying up in their league,. But with 2 wins out of 2 games they're in joint first place on points, 

This is my check list of things to do.

Total eclipse of the heart- Bo
nnie Tyler
When is it to be completed by ... no date set
Date completed: --
Yugoslavia
When is it to be completed by ... no date set
Date completed: --
Aren't we all undead, except the dead?
When is it to be completed by ... no date set
Date completed: --
Hello Guyz Faceybook page advert
When is it to be completed by ... no date set
Date completed: --
Is David Cameron a good Christian?
When is it to be completed by ... no date set
Date completed: --
What is the function of Godparents, and are they necessary?
When is it to be completed by ... no date set
Date completed: --
Savage Sporting Fix part 5
When is it to be completed by ... no date set
Date completed: --
What is Sectarianism?
When is it to be completed by ... no date set
Date completed: --
A Bible Study of a Thomas; Genesis 7- 1;24
When is it to be completed by ... 01.11.2013
Date
completed: --

No comments:

Post a Comment