Thursday 31 July 2014

Day 391

Day 391;

So today I had more rat poison injected into me, I got it put into my eyelids and my right arm by a diluted Italian.

I state diluted as she said that I was a "handsome young" man. But I think of myself as more of a hideous older man, I am using that terminology was I currently believe that I'm a man; well I have goat Pennis. I'm not one of the type of men that hasn't ever had any girl fainting (going weak at the knees for me) while they look at me, they more likely will run away from me. I have even traumatised a young boy, but I think he he may have got over it by now but I'll tell you what may have actually helped his parents told him of for being an idiot when it came around to me, which may be as he's a cousin of mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment