Thursday 3 July 2014

Day 363

Day 363;

Well today was interesting as I thought it was 2 days.in the space of 1 day.

As this morning i awoke and slowly progressed downstairs to get my medication and breakfast then I got dressed into my gym outfit and i walked to the gym, While I was at the gym I saw a girl/woman that I thought I knew who as it turns out did go to the gym today at around the same time but I am only about 80 percent sure that it was her, maybe I will see her again next week. Then I took my second bit of medication and i ate lunch. Next up it becomes a big black patch of not remember what I did until medication number 3 which i took later on today and I can remember a lot of paying Legend of Zelda Wind waker as i had progressed to the giant tower of the goddesses now in the game aka I have gathered the three pearls to the places and the gilt tower has now ape red in the middle of the map.

But no World Cup action happened today.

No comments:

Post a Comment