Friday 4 July 2014

Day 364

Day 364;

So today I have collected my new spectacles from my local opticians, it took me a while but I think the thing is that these spectacles are considerably better and it'd  not just that these spectacles are cleaner. As you may know the feeling that getting some new spectacles can be quite overwhelming at first.

When the world first comes into view after a long time looking at it through a haze can really take your breath away, well it almost took mine away from me.

After I had a long turn on my Wii, I was playing Legend of Zelda; Wind Waker I have almost completed the ocean map Then I'll need to pick up the bow from somewhere in order to complete the Tower of the Goddesses Then I'll be needing to find all of the pieces of the Triforce segment for courage in order to beat Gannon and to stick the master sword in his head.

Sorry still no more results from the football World Cup. Quarter finals start tomorrow/today if your reading this on the day that this post is posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment