Wednesday 30 July 2014

Day 390

Day 390;

Today my fortunes turned back stayed constant, but fortunately the nation that I am currently, as I have for the rest of my life apart from a few weeks and a day within this country, has turned out slightly better than the day before in terms of the Commonwealth games.

As England may still be 9 bronze medals and 1 gold medal in deficit to the Australians, which when added together equals 10 medals behind, but then there's a third medal, the diver type, of which England has got 3 more than the Australians which actually means that England is only 8 medals behind in total' which I may now say that that many medals may be too far for England to catch up especially as both of the teams have more competing to do.

Today I have created a land of myths well in my head i have created a world of mythological creatures like gods, goddesses, basilisks and even a mermaid or two.

I have started a little bit of the lore of the lands, and it's already more plausible than a Christian or an Islamic position, but this isn't even supposed to be about this world. So I hope that you enjoy my little drifting far away from the sane world for the following little piece of text.

The Creation of the worlds. Within the beginning there was nothing except a God, a Goddess and the all encompassing blackness, the two gods were the deities of the universe either one of them radiated light, they were drawn together after the first umpteen million years, so they started "playing" with each other, she fell pregnant. That pregnancy started all that we know today.

No comments:

Post a Comment