Sunday 20 July 2014

Day 380

Day 380;

I'm still no closer to completing that scrapped project, but at least I am now closer to completing Skyward Sword as I have got into the Lanayru Mining Facility, the third dungeon of the game.

Allergy keeps asking me how I just know what to do in the game, and the answer is I don't, I just attempt many different methods to get past one thing or I cheat and look at a guide but I generally only do that when I'm so stuck on a part of the game ant I can't figure out how to progress or when I'm getting my assistant to do part of the game that I cannot do, for in general reasons of my disabilities like the boss battle that was against Scaldera when my arms for throwing bombs weren't working properly, and they still aren't at the speed that the game wants you to to defeat that boss.

But I shall now tell the audience of my blog the probably only annoying thing about the game Skyward Sword that I have encountered so far, and it isn't tingle with his mr fairy shenanigans as I don't think that he's in this game, well I haven't met him yet at least, it's not actually about the game it's more of about my own inadequacy as it's just when you get up a point in a game and you want to know if you're something correctly as I attempted to hit the block on the ladder with the bomb flower but it wouldn't work for me so I try a number of different approaches to activate the time shift stone all came to no avail so check a guide and then I found out that I had it correct the first time and I shouldn't have stopped pursuing that one lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment