Sunday 13 July 2014

Day 373

Day 373;

So it has been the following day in my new year, of posting that I only realised yesterday something like a week after my new year actually started,

But as i realised the above problem I decided to console myself with some playing of a great game and I completed Skyview Temple in the first Legend of Zelda game chronologically at least, the game I am typing about is Skyward Sword as it is possible to discover from seeing a timeline and finding out that the game Just came out after 25 years of the series happens to be chronologically the first game in the series.

If the series lasts another 25 years what shall happen then? Will link be the hero of Hyrule and a father of many infants at the same time before you start and you have to juggle being a father and saving the kingdom. Will the forever princess Zelda finally have become queen Zelda. This is only speculation as you may have heard that Zelda Games have lost some influence in the whole gaming climate/industry.

And Finally the result of he Brazil VS Holland World Cup match, And it seems as if mr Silver wasn't much help in defence as those Dutch managed to score 3 goals against brazil. making the current World Cup the most humiliating World Cup for the hosts,

No comments:

Post a Comment