Thursday 17 July 2014

Day 377

Day 377;

So it is today the next day within my adventure, of my life.

But what have you done?

I have lost my Wii Fit meter  been to the Gym, my assistant and I have got through the second temple in Skyward Sword and I have watched Planet of the Apes; the original from 1968.

First things first, how did you loose your Wii Fit meter?

I lost it somewhere between putting it in my tracksuit trouser pocket before I left the house this morning and getting out of the car at the other end of the car journey/the gym, so I have got a number of separate conclusions to look into it could have fallen out of my pocket inside the house, it could have fallen out of my pocket outside of the house , or it could have fallen out of my pocket in the car and then when I opened the car door it has fallen out and then rolled under the car getting itself squished by the subsequent movement of the car.

So which one of those options do you think is most likely?

I have no idea, but moving on?

Ok then, what have you done at  the gym?

Well I started off by going on the cross trainer, then I attempted lifting stacks of weight by the use of my legs and then it's another one of those black spots in my memory, but finally I went on this sit up aching i don't know what it's called but the action that you do is similar but on it you're already sat up.

What did you do at the temple?

My assistant felt the relief of beating the boss of a temple, that we had been struggling with, in the Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. But I'm not sure if she like's the game now or if she still hates the game due to that boss.

Apes, isn't this planet a planet of the Apes; as that is what we are Apes?

Well I know that but the film doesn't seem to have taken that into account, as it means Gorillas and Orangutans that are the apes which is true but we are also Apes we maybe the first of the great ape species to utilise the airwaves with the signals that are capable of such messages as these to be seen across the world they may be the most dull and unimportant messages but they are my messages.

No comments:

Post a Comment