Saturday 5 July 2014

Day 365

Day 365;

So today was another day of my vastly unimportant life.

But Allergy  wants me to get married so she can be a brides maid, She should ask Emu instead of me as at least she has got Mr C, who may get married one day in the future. Unlike me who is as sola try as a as a lone wolf, but I'm no where near as cuddly or cute.

But what have I done today?

Well you have played Legend of Zelda; Skyward Sword.

Yes, I am starting a play through of the Legend of Zelda games in story order:



Of which I shouldn't have a problem in playing the games until four swords at least as I'll need 3 other players to play it with me.

Skyward Sword; apart from my dodgy, to put it nicely, playing style; I just got into the first dungeon today, I can hardly fly my Loftwing which doesn't make it any easier, now taking into account all foreseeable variables this game should take me about 6... months to complete, so I'm looking at January/February time for my Estimated completion time.

Today also saw the start of the quarter finals for this years football World Cup;

Germany VS France the all european game and the winner was Germany, Frogs 0, the Geris 1.

Now the secondd game was a bit let down by the lines man as Brazil was up 1-0 over the Colombians when the columbians scored a goal but the goal was disallowed as there was a columbian player in an offside position, he didn't even touch the ball, then the score was 2-0 to the Brazilians then in the dieting moments of the game Colombia scored their first goal to make the final  score 2-1 Brazil.

No comments:

Post a Comment