Friday 11 July 2014

Day 371

Day 361;

So today I started to brainstorm some idea's for what to do for my special day 365 and a quarter, kind of special thingy.

I know that I have put todays post up latter than my last one of these I hope it hasn't disturbed anyone unnecessarily.

I have got one idea but it's going to take some time to produce it properly, it may even put some extra time onto my proposed completion date for Legend of Zelda; Skyward Sword, which is what I have been doing today as well as thinking, which is a condition of my continued existence on the surface of this rock which is travelling very fast around a tiny spot of light within the as it seems to be infinity of space.

But I am totally inept at engaging anyone as anything other than a friend or foe, anything else I would have forgot, but on my 3DS I have received a crown for escaping a` cage that I was locked up in on a game.

But there has been no more World Cup football today but I have heard about the sport of Gaelic football today. It's basically Irish football.

No comments:

Post a Comment