Sunday 6 July 2014

Day 366

Day 366;

If only I had switched the two final digits around I would have completed in this blog project, so I'm sorry that it's not over but I am thinking that I should do this for longer at least.

Actually the other day when I first found out about Emu's careless little incident with her mobile (which is pronounced mo-bile not mob-le) phone which I received knowledge of from Emu and I had actually messaged back to her that it was careless of her to drop her phone down the drain, of which she had done. But then later that day Allergy uncovered my correspondence with Emu and she stated to me that Mich had already said that it was careless of her, but not to her instead to Allergy while they were listening to Emu's phone call to Tini a few days before that week, of which I had no prior knowledge.

Shish anyone would think that you and Mich were, I don't know, related or something like that.

Shut it Red, your irony will be lost on the audience most probably,

What irony?

He is related to Savage.1.

Oh... ok.

But should I get round to typing about what I did today?

No you should just get onto the football Results.

Ok Red. The football scores were 1-0 to Argentina over Belgium with the only goal of the game being scored within the first 10 minuets of the game, so Argentina proceed to the semi finals, but who would they play?

Well that was the second match of the day, as it was between Holland and Costa Rica, and after 120 minuets of play time + stoppages the score was level at 0-0 so the game went to penalties, but throughout the game the Ductc had the majority of the dances and best  but Nevas kept saving them, but there should have been a penalty to costa rica just before the final whistle apparently but it wasn't given, Penalties Holland switched they're Goal Keeper just before the penalties and the Goal keeper had only saved 2 penalties in competitions before this appearance and he double his total of saves to 4 with 2 saves  made to Nevas's 0 saves in the shootout making the final score 3 to Costa Rica but 4 to Holland.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment