Friday 25 July 2014

Day 385

Day 385;

Now today has been another day in my uneventful life but guess what happened to me today?

nothing as you stated earlier "another day in my uneventful life".

Well that may be true but I didn't mean that question so literally.

What did you mean what gadget that you thought that you had previously lost and it was found today?

Well yrs that would be a bit of a longwinded way to state it but yes.

Mich found your Wii Fit meter.

Oh... yes, you knew it did you?

No it was just a lucky guess... of corse I knew it, I'm you remember.

But yet again no more progress on Skyward Sword, as the Commonwealth games actually started today which meant that the TV had  to be used to watch some of the events today instead of playing that awesome game.

No comments:

Post a Comment