Tuesday 15 July 2014

Day 375

Day 375;

I'm sorry about yesterday, I couldn't really remember what I did except from watch the football (not soccer that's an American/Australian invention) World Cup final.

But today I went out of my home again, and I did some more of the athletics thing. Which was fun but I think that I am overrated by the people there.

Why are you overrated? 

I don't know but on the long jump I was getting a lot of hype from the boss man but then this Dan man just came along and at least equaled my jump if not beat it. He was the person that deserved the hype not me.But I just continued on attempting to jump further and my "fighting" with Luke, we were only play-fighting I only almost broke his jaw once; which was because he was playing around with this metal pole that I was holding onto as he asked me to and then I brought the bar into my side but what i didn't realise was that he had brought the other end of the bar up to his face and the bar almost made contact with his face.

but could I please make a statement now about the incident, my eyes were closed for the whole time during the incident.

And just no more football World Cup matches today, as it finished yesterday with Germany being the world champions again I think that equals 4 times now which is joint second with Italy on the most successful teams in the World Cup they are still trailing by 1 World Cup success to the best of all time in World Cups, of whom was Brazil.

No comments:

Post a Comment