Tuesday 1 July 2014

Day 361

Day 361;

Today started off well, I think.

I think that I have the answer to the houses wireless problemI as kit doesn't have to be on 24/7 As it might be at the moment, so I have thought of getting some down time on the  Wi-Fi internet router as that could be what's wrong with it, it's over heating causing it too malfunctions (cut off).

I also got another attempt at some of the athletic activities today also I still enjoy running up to the sandpit to jump in. Then I tried my hand at club throwing not the pack of cards, I mean the wooden kind.

But today in the world cup'

The Frogs won by 2 goals to nothing, against Nigeria.

Then by the end of regulation time the score was 0-0, then in the end of additional time the German team had 2 goals, but then in the dieting seconds of the game Algerian team scored snored 1 goal to make the final  al score 2-1 to Germany.

No comments:

Post a Comment