Tuesday 8 July 2014

Day 368

Day 368;

Well I have got some extra information on Solar roads



Ok so I have got myself out of the little infatuation with solar roads that I may have been in on my last addressing of them like one which i had almost bursting out of my skull on the last accession that I typed about if it was solar panels in the roads how can you collect the solar energy when an accident as happened on it? as the accident on the road would immediately block out the beams of sun for the surface area that had the accident on but also the traffic jam that would build up blocking out many more solar cells, but then the recovery vehicles sitting there alongside on the road with each of them they would be blocking out even more of the road, and that is beside all of Thunderf00t's complaints.

Which was one of my unmentioned reasons why I stated that it would be very cool if it was possible especially not within the current economic climate and the technological limitations.

So i went to see the 3rd stage in the Tour de France today so there was a lot of people and the temperature was hot, a lot of mini beast liked to have a nibble on me a tiny bee if it was a dog then I'd say that it was sniffing my balls, as it hovered down there for quite a considerable time. But then it was wasps that were being more in ,my face, so thats what I did for the vast majority of today standing outside beating away flies and mini beasts for the moments that the Tour de France came by.

And getting stuff pelted at me by a some cars bearing gifts. The most humorous thing that happened was a box of Yorkshire Tea tha met a person that I was standing nears head apparently, pity I missed it.

But then again today no World Cup football matches.

No comments:

Post a Comment