Thursday 10 July 2014

Day 370

Day 370;

So it's day 370 and I went to the Gym again this week but this time there was none of that woman that I thought I knew from last week.

But what did you do this week in the gym that was very quiet.

Hang on a second Red I didn't say that the gym was quiet today.

I know but you were about to make that observation, plus I'd like to see you actually say that.

As would I, but we all know how likely that is.

Yes, it was bad use of words I know but shouldn't I type about the football World Cup, now?

Yes you should but not until yellow has a go at putting into words how likely it is that you speak again.

Ermm... well it is about as likely as a very unlikely thing.

Ok well I guessed the outcome of the game correct again with the result being an Argentina win but the final score after regulation time was 0-0 no goals had been scored then the extra half an hour was played the score remained 0-0 so the game went to penalties Holland missed there first and they're third shoots and Argentina Scored the first 4 of they're shoots meaning that Argentina won on penalties 4-2.

No comments:

Post a Comment