Saturday 12 July 2014

Day 672

Day 372;

For a few weeks now I have been thinking that I have been getting the day of this diary entry incorrect,  I have noticed where it was from as it was from the day that should have been numbered 314 but instead was numbered 304 i shall attempt to fix every day in between then and now. since I have only just discovered the fact so that should mean that my celebrations for the years worth of blogposts is going to be delayed again especially seeing as it should have been last Friday that my one year of blogposts were completed but I'm guessing that it should be something properly special so I have taken some new updated selfies for the image of my face I know some hideous photographs to aid me in making this special new years project extra special.

I know it's going to be a challenge, as well as late it'll probably be knocked down quite considerably and I might get around to re booting the sunday Savage while I'm at it. But I shall do it properly on the second run through Well as properly as 1 man can do on his own with only his imagination to keep him company.

No comments:

Post a Comment