Wednesday 16 July 2014

Day 376

Day 376;

So it's the day that I planned to get my special project that I have now scrapped up by.

Well it was supposed to be up 10 days ago but then I know that I only started planning it 10 days ago when i thought that it was actually 20 days ago, and I know that I still haven't cleaned up after that blunder either now.

Ok so what have you done today?

I'm a bit fuzzy on the details but I have been playing on my Wii mostly today, no progress on the boss of the second temple in Skyward Sword yet, but my assistant in the boss battle I have almost completed the temple else wise, just one more chest to get then the temple will be 100% complete as long as the boss gets defeated also.

But the reason why I have got some assistance with the boss battle this time is because it includes bomb throwing, in order to complete and I can throw bombs but it's just the speed that it wants me to throw them at that is impossible for me at this moment in time.

I just like the intuitive controls for the game they're exactly what I had imagined for a new Zelda title when the Wii was announced all of those years ago, but I just haven't been able to get the most out of the new control system as I'm now crippled, but now here's the thing about being crippled and a bloody mute as I am, my mind still works and it's half decent at working out the Legend of Zelda problems so that's why I'm getting frustrated with myself not with my assistant as if you have a thought about a problem solving game ad it's to do with a problem and then your body won't execute the correct procedure to solve the problem is frustrating but not half as frustrating as when you know how to solve the puzzle and you've got an assistant helping you at it, and you can't actually speak to them telling them how to play it, like this one that I had when we fighting the boss of the second temple; why are you running away from the boss he's just eaten a bomb flower you should be getting close to it so you can slash it's eye with your sword?

No comments:

Post a Comment