Sunday 29 June 2014

Day 359

Day 359;

So today was interesting, I had my opticians appointment,

And by the way my eyes have gotten better since my last appointment, well one eye has at least.

Even if I did accidentally get a D mixed up with an O, or visa versa.

I haven't  made real progress on a link between worlds today as I was too busy cleaning out another dungeon boss on Wind Waker, and obviously more World Cup football today.

The results of the games played were;

Brazil VS Chile the full time score was 1-1, the extra time score was 0-0, and the penalty score was 3-2 to the hosts, who are Brazil.

But then the next game was Colombia VS Uruguay, and Columbia made Uruguay look lost without there star player (Luiz) I wonder if they'd have played so badly if Luiz had actually played with them also as it is there second and final loss of this world cup campaign ad it's the second game that Luiz hasn't played in, curious?

So gamer nerd factor again may the wisdom of Nayru, accompany you on your travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment