Thursday 5 June 2014

Day 335

Day 335;

It has been day 325 today and I can't remember what I sid today apart from go to the gym and be getting told about a load of sporting  disciplines (I think that's the word) that he'd like to see me at the Paralympics doing, to which I laughed at his absurd statement, as they are what they are.

I'm not stating that I wouldn't qualify on disability, if that was the only thing stopping me, but alas I personally believe that I am too slow for the running disciplines the only jumping one I cannot bring my legs up high enough throwing objects I suck at seriously, but as with horse ridding I can get the horse ovine at slow speeds swimming I can still swim but I'm still terrible at it. Bowls/Boccia I've tried Boccia once i was terrible and I have an acquaintance that played it in the London 2012 and I think he did incredibly well now my gym instructor spoke about disabled skiing to me and that interested me as 'I probably would still be too slow.

Oh but there'd be a visually impaired marathon that I might qualify under if I remove dmy glasses/spectacles;

No comments:

Post a Comment