Saturday 7 June 2014

Day 337

Day 337;

Now on this day I cannot really remember much of what has happened to me,

So what's the difference from normal?

Nothing but I can usually think of something that i have done the day to write about, but I have no stand out memories nor do I have any memories of the day that was today.

But I shall take this lapse in memory to inform you people of a little idea I had a couple of days ago. It is for Firefly season 2, if it shall ever be coming. As there was a big fund to get it back on television screens or on the internetI think it was an Indiegogo fund for Nathan (Mal the main character) to buy the rights of Firefly and for him and his crew to make a new season so then they could realise it online, And I think the total was raised but still no signs of the Firefly season 2 a new season with no Shepard Book or Wash (pilot) unless they want to go about they're  future business in-between the end of season 1 and the film, or they're having a flashback. Like from the end of the season 1 to the place that Anora has to go to get picked up from in the film, And then after with the Miranda incident explained so the Alliance is now attempting to kill Mal and crew by telling all of their citizens as with the consensus of the allied people that it was a hoax cooked up by the independence or some lie like that.

But I have found something that I was looking at today in the bellow video.

No comments:

Post a Comment