Wednesday 4 June 2014

Day 334

Day 334;

On this day I have watched Serenity, the firefly film, twice, and I have recede easily managed to contact the help desk at Apple to get some of my funds back as I spent it on something that I had already purchased. The customer support at the Apple store is very helpfull and accommodating so I informed thrum off my thanks within another email message to them which I hope they received.

 But new lets have a bad touch as I touched the mouse while it was over the bad thing that said the prive of something



And the following tribute/a tribute to all of the people that work in the Apple store community help desk.



Buy I know rgat they'll have some much more important stuff to do other than looking at this obsessed freaks So I shouldn't send a link to the email agrees, this bl. as it coiled get me band. from using the service, as that may actuay offend some peiople.

No comments:

Post a Comment