Thursday 26 June 2014

Day 355

Day 356;

So woe I'm so close to a tear in days.

Well today I expended a lot of energy, as I went to the gym today and i completed an achievement.

What achievement?


I completed 1000m on the rowing machine in under 6 minutes.

What your calling that at an achievement?

Yes I am.

Pah slow poke.

Cyr also today I have been watching a play through of Majora's Mask, just to allow me a chance to remember the game more clearly.,  And i was actually playing a different Legend of Zelda game earlier.


But finally the footy results.

Nigeria narrowly lost to Argentina, So please don't cry to me, Argentina.

Also in that group Bosnia thrashed Iran, 3-1.
But then in a separate group'

Honduras got taken to the cleaners by the Swiss in a 3-0 hammering.

Now the only disappointing Game today in terms of final score line was France getting a 0-0 draw with Ecuador.

As I'm feeling weirdly Zeldaish I feel like typing this, may Farore's Courage be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment