Friday 6 June 2014

Day 336

Day 336;

So upon this day Allergy said one of the daftest things to me.

Which was?

"I  don't understand how you're doing this whole posting at 5am, and how I was still wide awake and actually doing some excursive on my Wii Fit while sure was drifting off to sleep" this was before I forced her into eating an apple which appeared to rejuvenate her, so much for that Mississippi Mud Pie, some chocolate thing, which didn't seem to have the same effect.

Woah how did you force her to eat it?

Well there's the thing I didn't force her physically at least, all I did was sit downstairs with a knife and an apple and then I sliced it into pieces on a plate then I took it upstairs to Allergies room and then she ate it'

What about her not liking apples?

It appears that statement is as was a lie. But I got myself a little side tracked so Allergy hadn't realised that I that I write these posts during the day/night before this post is supposed to go live and then I set it on a timer to be posted at 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment