Tuesday 24 June 2014

Day 354

Day 354;

So today has been my day numbered, by me 354 and this morning I have noticed my eyes must be pretty bad now as I can't read some of the writing on my computer screen, but that is with my spectacles on.

Also I have been  playing some of a different Legend of Zelda game today. As well as going to the all-ability athletics thing again, which was fun. The Boss man says that I am a strong, or some other similar words, athlete... But I am not an athlete, I am just a mute with a big virtual mouth which is this blog. Even when I could speak I can only actually remember using my mouth a couple of times and just they were the times that I got detentions; which occasionally really peed me off, like there was one time in math where this teacher was saying that the answer to this question was something that it wasn't so I put my hand up and told him and he refused to tell me how you can get that answer as he was just saying that it's in the answer booklet but then another math teacher came into classroom and he attempted the question on the white board and behold he got to my answer not the answer in the book. Then he just gave me a detention, probably for making him look like a fool, I did a couple go times after the accident but that was with a teacher that was a better teacher and he didn't give me any detentions.

But today in World Cup scores;

 Cameroon got beat quite comfortably by Brazil in the end 1-4 to Brazil.

As did Croatia by Mexico, 1-3 to Mexico.

Which means that Brazil go through as the winners of group A and Mexico go through as runners up with both of the teams on 7 points.

Spain finally managed to get a result, 3-0, but it was agains Australia, in the battle for the wooden spoon of group B (the wooden spoon represents 3rd spot).

The Netherlands VS Chile were playing off for the first and second spots of the group that they, were part of and Netherlands won the match 2-0.

So now in the last 15 we shall have Brazil VS Chile, and Mexico VS Brazil, to watch if you so deem it fit to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment