Thursday 19 June 2014

Day 349

Day 349;

Woe today was the 339th day of my diary experience; first up I decided to contact a friend on my game idea yesterday, I still haven't got round to it.  But then in the football World Cup the highest and the lowest ranked countries, both Spain and Australia, have been knocked out of the competition with only they're first two matches being played, the results of the other matches in that group cannot gain them promotion, and Cameroon getting a 4-0 pasting by the Croatians leaves the Cameroon team without a hope to break into the last 16.

But I should tell you what happened me today, well I firs took my drugs, I know Doberman isn't a drug it's a hormone, but the anti sickness drug is a drug. I also went to the Gym today but I know that I have to sort my stroke pattern out  in order to get my time for 1000m to under 6 minuets.

But isn't the Doberman a type of dog?

It iis but that isn't the drug or hormone that I'm taking I have just realised that it was called something like Cinement be the hormone that I'm taking',I'm sorry for the confusion.

Now let's have a nice enough real doberman


But today in World Cup football scores;

First up today there was Australia VS Netherlands which had the Australian's first going behind, 0-1, then it had them going ahead, 2-1, then it had them loosing again, 2-3, then the full time whistle was blown.

Then there was Spain VS Chile, but the results for this game were a lot simpler and less dramatic. 2-0 to Chile which was Chile sealing the Spaniards fate to have to play in the match for the wooden spoon in the group,

Finally it was Cameroon getting torn apart by the Croatians within a 4 goal thriller pity all of the goals came for the Croatian team; But if I could just state this about they're performance today. it seemed ro me as if the Cameroon players just didn't know when to say they were beat as they kept pushing the ball up the other enf looking for the foal that never came.

No comments:

Post a Comment