Sunday 1 June 2014

Day 331

Day 321;

So if you know anything about the football world cup you should know that it can only be won by 1 team but which team is anyones guess from the 32 that have qualified, but the favourite is Spain.

But that's enough about the World Cup, which starts in in something like 11 days. I'm unsure go it's actual start date,

Why don't you check it our, after all you have just been on the Fifa Website?

Ok well if I was just to tell you that you can see the countdown timer on this website.

Ok, now what I have been doing today is watching the Mighty Ducks which is an Ice Hockey Disney FilmI had a team shirt of theirs back when I could still play Inline Skater Hockey which was basically ice hockey apart from their was no ice.

What else did you do today? 

I went to Tini's school and I filmed the chickens a bit. Then I myself a friend in the pet food shop it was a Jack Russell, a dog

It should have looked like the following dog

Jack Russel

But it didn't, as the one in the shop was female for a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment