Monday 23 June 2014

Day 353

Day 353;

So on this day I have had some things that I have currently forgotten happen to me.

But my teeth have been feeling weak, not as in they are feeling floppy  but it's my gums that are feeling weak, sin my teeth have got new freedom to explore my mouth well almost anyway.

But today in World Cup football scores;

First up was Belgium VS Russia/ the score was 1-0 to the Belgium team.

Then Next up was a high scoring game, it was Algeria who put 3 goals past the opposition keeper before a response of one goal to South Korea but then the Algerian managed to get back to their 3 goal lead until another South Korean player managed to score a second goal making the final score 4-2, to Algeria.

Then in the final match it was a 2-2 draw fin the gam between Portugal and the USA. The Portuguese scored first making it 1-0 to the Portuguese and then in the second half the USA team score 2 goals to make the score 2-1but then it wasn't until the 4th minute of stoppage time until The Portuguese got a second goal to make the score 2-2.

No comments:

Post a Comment