Thursday 12 June 2014

Day 342

Day 342;

So here comes the next thrilling instalment of my life.

Was that lie an attempt at humour?

Well yes how did you know?

You used the term thrilling  if anyone thought that any one of the last 341 days was thrilling I am thinking that they should go to see the doctors, as you may have somehow got brain damage.

Hey what's wrong with people with brain damage?

Well there brain is damaged, what's correct about that?

Urmmm... shut up... you're just picking on me as I got struck by those cars which caused me brain damage all those years ago.

Hang up your morally outraged clock on that there bonfire,

Bonfire

And watch it burn, as both you and i know that we are both the same person behind the Red and Black text and we just act out different parts of your personality.

Erm what about Yellow?

What about me?

Well that there is a good question, as I would probably have to state that he represents a part of me that I have kept under figurative lock and key for the past however long, so long that I couldn't even remember until my knock of my head and brain damage.

How old?

So old that that you only believed in the world that you had seen. And how tall must we have been then?

Oh. I don't know about 3 ft.

But when are you going to be going on about E3?

Ok thank you yellow, Now I watched all of the press conferences on this website. but to explain my bias away from the start I personally enjoyed the nintendo press conference the most which might be because I personally favour Nintendo, but I didn't think that aaas the case, as in the Microsoft press conference they kept repeating how good there console was having all of the new titles first/before everyone else, and they mixed it in with some beautiful graphical displays for a couple of games, and the new track that is exclusive to the Xbox One which looked breathtaking, and the Halo Master Chief Collection.  Now with EA and Ubisoft they each had some beautiful games with some impressive game play to boot.  Sony and there PS4 is the console with the best graphics on the market and they have apparently got a method of playing all of their games in theIr back catalogue, all for free so they said, but the key words for them was innovative gameplay and I can't really remember any time that  t hey displayed any. Nintendo didn't actually turn up they had got this animated press conference which was fun and their key word was fun which started off with an epic battle between the two main hosts of the press conference and they used a bit of innovative tech to decide the battle, and the new Zelda game that should be coming out in 2015 sounds immense with the new open world, and CN Hyrule Warriors also looks awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment