Tuesday 10 June 2014

Day 340

Day 340;

It has been the next day, and what have I done?

You have eaten that garlic bread with cheese!

And a Margarita pizza.

Ok i know that I have eaten those items of food for my diner, but I have also had some more  athletics today mostly jogging but sombre throning events, but then the rain came down, on out heads. But the people there I don'r quite think they realise just how blind I am without my glasses (spectacles) on I actually am, maybe they should ask to borrow my spectacles some time to get the view that I have that I have without them on, I am stating this as before I had my spectacles I back when my eyes were still healthy I can remember borrowing Mich's spectacles and looking throughout them and my vision through those spectacles, but they had deteriorated with them on, so much that my vision went fuzzy similarly to how they are now without my spectacles on.

But I have some solemn news for all who deem it fit to read this blog. Rik Mayall aka Lord Flashheart as well as many other aliases ha died at age 56



You can watch the following to see the tribute to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment