Sunday 15 June 2014

Day 345

Day 345;



This is how one of the football matches made me feel today pity that it wasn't the one that I wanted it to be from the start of the day.

So today it's the 3rd day for World Cup football, and it's the day of my countries first game, by the terminology my country I don't mean it's mine as in I own it I mean it's mine as in I was born upon a hospital bed in a ST John's hospital inside of the borders of the country, that I support in World Cups,

Ok , how convoluted can you get? But anyway what were the results of the games?

Columbia has beet Greece 3-0

Then it was a surprise result for pretty much everyone as the highest ranked team in the group that the team that I affiliate myself with got beat 3-1 by the lowest ranked team in the group that has the county that I was born in, in,  That was Uganda was beet by Costa Rica.

But in the match that I was dreading England vs Italy the score was 3-1 to Italy. But the first half of the game was even by the score, it was the second half that decided it for the teams as which makes if exceedingly difficult for England to progress from the group stages as they are going to win against Uruguay and Costa Rica to stand any chance of making it through.

No comments:

Post a Comment