Sunday 8 June 2014

Day 338

Day 338;

So it has been day 338, and I am still not an athlete.

What, like when did you ever want to be one?

No need to worry Red, it was just something I was thinking about in my dream this morning, which happened after I had woken up once and I had dozed off, again before being awoken.

Why what happened?

Ok so in the dream I was getting ready to either commence with the news people after doing an event at a winter/summer Paralympics or before taking place in the winter/summer Paralympic event which was probably as my Gym instructor was saying stuff similar to he's so strong to one of my parents/carers, referring to me,  as he said that he stated that I should attempt getting into sports, As a method of channelling that strength, Then he mentioned something about the Paralympics, I suppose if I somehow managed to get in to them 'I'd be a giant advertisement for him, and his services that  he provides to people like me i.e. the disabled.

How cynical can you be?

Extremely.

Correct I am sure he only meant to push you, onto a new goal, not for his own gain..

No comments:

Post a Comment