Friday 27 June 2014

Day 357

Day 357;

So This day has been probably dull.

As I forgot to put my DS on charge yesterday so I couldn't play on some of my Legend of Zelda games.

But I have ben watching some more off the Majora's Mask thing, as well as keep my fitness truing up to date which makes it the 91st day today I think.

But elsewhere today Germany and the USA managed to make it into the last 16 of the world cup, but the USA has Germany to thank for that as the defeat to Germany, of the Portuguese was a pivotal game as the USA ended on 4 points which was the same amount of points as the Portuguese so then it went down to goal difference, of which the USA had a far superior goal difference.

As the results for today's football played was USA 0-1 Germany, Portugal 2-1 Ghana. Algeria 1-1 Russia, South Korea 0-1 Belgium,  I didn't know that Russia counts as part of Europe not Asia. I thought that it classed as part of both, a kind of Euro-Aisa, as id in flux.


No comments:

Post a Comment