Monday 16 June 2014

Day 346

Day 346;

To start today I. Didn't cover the Côte d'Ivoire vs Japan match which was on TV at 2:00 am GMT when the score was 2-1 to the Côte d'Ivoire team, such a shame you'd have thought that playing as Mario on that intend football game would give then some inventive ideas of hoe to win.

And then there's my calamari outs coming together with a clock, which smashed the glass on a clock. So how did it happen I'm not 100% sure but from my recollection I was sitting on Allergy, Allergy was making a fuss and I got off of her so there I was attempting to get my bearings when allergy said something to me and then she made physical contact with me with her hands it could have been that she only tapped me or she could have hit me, I'm then traveling backwards into the glass that was on the clock and I hear the- shattering sound of glass from my backside.

So there was 3 other football matches today and each of them ended with only 3 goals being scored, two of which ended up with the same score line as the earlier game. The other result was Frogs VS Dogs, well hounds.

I know...



But lets move on ro the scores :

Ecuador VS Switzerland  where Ecuador scored the lead goal in the first half but it was over turned by a Switzerland team that scored 2 goals in the second half of the game to bring the scores to 2-1.
Honduras VS France so this is the game that I described as dogs VS frogs and guess what the score was' the score was 3-0 to the frogs.


Bosnia-Herzegovina VS Argentina, it was Bosnia's first game of  in the World Cup and they where against one of the teams that are one of the favourites to lift the cup by the end, and the Bosnian team managed to get a goal against pity that they were already 2 goals behind at that point if they hadn't concede tthat early own goal.
H damn it I seem to have scheduled this post for the incorrect year one that isn't set to come round any time soon. well the date was today but the year was 20141 sorry about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment